With Spring just around the corner, most of us will embark on our annual spring cleaning adventures.
We’ll sift through our closets and swap out our wardrobes. Our windows and furnishings will be meticulously dusted and polished to welcome in the new season.
But what if God is calling us to do a different kind of cleaning this year?
Proverbs 18:21a says “Death and life are in the power of the tongue…” and while many women are familiar with this scripture, watching our words can be a daily struggle.
That’s why our next book club read will be “Keep It Shut: What to Say, How to Say It, and When to Say Nothing at All” by Karen Ehman.
The Old Testament book of Esther is one of the most intriguing and inspiring stories of faith in the face of adversity.
Tucked within its ten chapters are countless lessons and principles we can apply to our everyday lives. That’s why I’ve put together a 10 day devotional based on the book of Esther.
Included in this FREE eBook is:
- A daily devotional passage based on each chapter.
- Reflection questions to help you dig deeper into the Word.
- Reflection Scriptures highlighting the lessons discussed in each chapter.
- A ‘My Notes’ section for you to journal your thoughts each day.
Get your FREE DOWNLOAD by filling out the form below. (You can also send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your free copy emailed directly to you today.)
I hope that you will take this faith journey with me!
GRAB YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD!
Simply fill in the form below, verify your email address
and you’ll be sent a link to download and print your free copy today.
Lysa TerKeurst, New York Times best-selling author of The Best Yes, Unglued, Made to Crave, and 16 other books, and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries is back at it again with her brand new book, Uninvited.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences of rejection, including the incredibly painful childhood struggle of being abandoned by her father.
Uninvited examines the roots of rejection, as well as its ability to poison relationships from the inside out, including our relationship with God.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa promises to help us:
- Stop feeling left out by believing that even when we are overlooked by others we are handpicked by God.
- Change our tendency to either fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process our hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady our souls and restore our confidence in the midst of rejection.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
If you’ve been on social media lately, chances are you’ve come across the viral smash hit article “Don’t Be A Wife To A Boyfriend: 10 Lessons I Learned When I Was Single.”
Written by Shonda Brown White, her latest book bearing the same title, offers women an in-depth view into her journey to self-discovery, by sharing 10 key lessons learnt from her previous “situation-ships”.
Page after page, Don’t Be A Wife To A Boyfriend reads like you’re having a one-on-one conversation with one of your closest girlfriends.
Shonda is very transparent about her past struggles and candidly shares how her faith and failures helped transform her views as a single woman, when it comes to sex, love and relationships.